Keep in mind those Hollywood motion pictures where ladies are seen relaxing at a spa with cucumber cuts on their eyes? Indeed, there’s a reason for this. With skin-helping and gentle astringent properties, cucumbers are totally prepared to settle those Dark circles under your eyes.
There are multiple ways to use cucumber for treating those dark circles under your eyes. We will see some of those remedies.
Check Best Home Remedies to Remove Under Eye Dark Circles Naturally, for more remedies to reduce dark circles naturally from home.
With Cucumber Slices
- Few Slices of freshly cut Cucumber.
- Cut a fresh Cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on your eyes covering your dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
Why it works
Skin lightening and mild astringent properties of Cucumber helps to reducing the dark circles around your eyes. Plus Cucumber also has soothing and relaxing effect on your eyes.
Cucumber also helps in moisturizing the skin around your eyes, so that dark circles are visibly reduced.
With Cucumber Juice
- One Spoon of Freshly extracted Cucumber Juice
- One Spoon of Freshly Extracted Lime Juice
- Mix Lime Juice and Cucumber Juice in a bowl.
- Mix it well.
Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
Follow this remedy daily for at least one week you find visible difference in your dark circles.
Why it works
Anti bacterial and acidic property of Lemon Juice lightens the skin and thus dark circles tend to disappear over time. When mixed with Cucumber Juice, this mixture lightens as well as moisturizes the skin, thus visibly reducing the dark circles.