Everyone wants to have bright and smooth skin because naturally glowing skin is a sign of health and youth. Due to the changes in our climate and lifestyle, our skin’s condition changes over time.
Natural remedies are undoubtedly the best in having smooth, brighter, and youthful-looking skin. We can find many skin brightening ingredients used in expensive skin brightening products in your pantry or kitchen. Natural ingredients assure you that no hazardous chemical components such as parabens, phthalates harm your skin.
- Seaweed(Spirulina) Powder – One Tablespoon
- Paneer / Cottage Cheese – One Tablespoon
- Sandalwood Oil – Few Drops as Required
- Take one tablespoon of both seaweed powder and paneer in a bowl.
- Add sandalwood oil gradually and mix it well until it forms a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with clean cold water.
For better result follow this method twice/thrice a week. You could feel that your skin is becoming visibly brighter in few weeks.
Why it Works:
Spirulina facilitates faster cell turnover that helps skin heal faster. Rich in nutrients, vitamins, and fatty and amino acids, Spirulina decreases inflammation, tones the skin, and encourages cell turnover to promote a more youthful-looking complexion.
Sandalwood essential oil is a valuable export product in several countries and has been used since ancient times for its aroma and curative properties. The oil could also promote hair growth and helps reduce dark spots, and brightens the skin.
Paneer or cottage cheese is packed with skin-benefiting ingredients like Vitamin E and antioxidants. They fight against flaky skin and dullness by nourishing the skin and making it look healthy.