The root cause of your black hair turning brown is the exposure of the sun. The other reason for your black hair turning brown is because of a stressful lifestyle.
Chemical products harm your hair in many ways. Modernized people often use artificial remedies, which assures them instantaneous but temporary results.
The natural treatments for returning your natural black hair are usually preferred as they are safe, and there are no side effects. It also does not affect hair growth and also solves the problem permanently.
- Senna (Tamil: Nilavarai) Dried Leaves
- Marjoram (Tamil: Marikozhundhu) Dried Leaves
- Take Senna Dried Leaves and Marjoram Dried Leaves in the same quantity.
- Wash the leaves and put them in a bowl.
- Grind the leaves adequately to get it as a paste.
- Apply the paste in the brown hair areas and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
Wash your hair thoroughly with plain water. For excellent outcomes, apply this mixture daily on your head, and you can see brown hair change into your natural black hair.
Why it works:
Senna can be used similarly as henna for healthy hair and treatment of hair problems. Senna is a great option to impart natural highlights of ash blonde or lighter shades to your hair.
Unlike henna, it does not give intense color when left for short periods. Marjoram Dried Leaves also used to improve hair color and keep hair healthy.