Head lice infestation is most prevalent in modern days. It can be seen affecting the children and in some cases adult too suffer from the Head lice infestation.
Head lice can be controlled and removed by various natural remedies that are available readily with simple ingredients. We will see an simple remedy which has great effect on removing lice.
- Two Tablespoon of Wild Cumin Seeds.
- Half glass of raw milk.
- Two Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Soak the Wild Cumin seeds in milk. Let it soak for one day. (This can be done without soaking as well. But soaking increases the power of the Wild Cumin Seeds)
- Before going to bed, grind the Wild Cumin seeds.
- Mix them with Coconut oil.
Apply them directly on to hair and scalp, before going to bed. Wash it off with warm water next morning. This will reduce the lice infestation and gives relief from scratching and itching.
Do this for 3 times in a week. Continue this for few months, you can feel the difference in the lice activity in your hair.
Why it works:
Wild Cumin seeds are known as excellent cure for head lice and skin parasites. It has natural anti-microbial property which gets rid of head lice and any microbes present in the skin and hair. It has natural anti-inflammatory property which soothes the skin and reduces the infections that are caused by lice and other microbes.
It’s powerful anti-oxidation property is known to strengthen the hair from the roots and nourishes the scalp from inside.
Leave a Reply