People are spending too much on hair care nowadays. They wanted immediate results, so they turn to artificial products for their hair care. People get smooth and shiny hair instantly, but harsh chemicals used in these products often make our hair brittle and weak.
When combined with other frequent natural hair cleansing and nourishing ingredients, i.e., such as Shikakai and neem, the hibiscus becomes even more effective in cleaning the hair thoroughly and adding both shine and volume. So, we can make a homemade natural hair pack that can combine all of these products. It is simple to make, also efficient for promoting hair growth.
- Shikakai Powder
- Neem leaves Powder
- Hibiscus Powder
- Rice porridge
- Combine the herbs in a pot. Add two cups of rice water (stir with a small whisk or fork) and bring to a simmer.
- The ingredients will start to foam, but it would help if you kept an eye on it, let it in simmer, but make sure it doesn’t flame over.
- Then, reduce the fire and keep it for 5 to 15 more minutes.
- When it became concentrated and begins frothing up a little, turn off the flame.
- Let it cool down by covering the pot with a top.
- Once it reaches the average temperature, use your hand to crush the boiled ingredients and pour it in the wet cloth and let it strain into your container.
For best outcomes, do not wet your hair first. Use half of your mixture onto your dry hair, and gently massage your scalp. Massage your hair and rinse it thoroughly, wash it with the second half of your dough, always concentrating on the scalp. The first wash stirs up skin cells, oil, and dirt, and the second wash cleans them away.
Why it Works:
For hundreds of years, shikakai has used for hair care in India. Shikakai used in the form of shampoo to clean hair and make it moisturized.
In the hair masks, it contains a rich source of Vitamin A, C, D, E, and K. Rice water contains inositol, a carbohydrate that repairs damaged hair.
The inositol stays in the hair even after the rice porridge rinsed off, acting as a shield and protecting your hair from damage. It contains amino acids that strengthen the hair roots, increase hair volume, and make your hair shiny and smooth.
Hibiscus is rich in amino acids necessary for producing keratin and stimulating hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches.
One of the most frequent uses of neem is our hair care rituals. Neem has high fatty acid content, which is hugely beneficial for scalp health. Neem clears the clogged pores and enhances hair growth.