Everyone wants to get rich, thick, soft, and beautiful hair. But moving towards chemical treatment is not suitable for your hair as later it can create many hair problems.
Herbal ways are free from chemicals and highly useful for a longer time. There is a natural homemade shampoo using Hibiscus, Aloe vera powder, and soap nut. It is simple to make, also efficient for promoting hair growth.
- Hibiscus flowers and leaves
- Methi seeds
- Aloe vera powder
- Soap nut
- Lemon juice
- Grind the hibiscus flower and leaves together. Add aloe vera, soap nut and methi seeds powder in flower and leaves paste and mix them properly.
- Add water to it and allow the ingredients to soak overnight.
- Next morning, heat the pan on high flame till the water comes to a boil.
- Then, reduce the fire and keep it for 5 to 15 more minutes.
- When it became concentrated and begins frothing up a little, turn off the flame.
- Let it cool down by covering the pot with a top.
- Once it reaches the average temperature, use your hand to crush the boiled ingredients.
- Keep it in hibiscus leaves and let them dry to become powder form.
- Now you can use it as shampoo.
Massage your scalp with it and work it through your hair’s entire roots and tips. You can also add the lemon juice with the shampoo. Then, wash it off thoroughly with warm water. Do it twice a week for shiny and moisturize hair.
Why it Works:
Fenugreek seeds have high protein content, which helps to prevent hair fall and dandruff, in treating various scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness, and hair thinning.
It comprises large amounts of lecithin, which moisturize the hair, strengthens the roots or hair follicles, and bringing back the luster and bounce.
The most efficient way to use reetha nut for hair is to use it as a hair rinse. With regular use, reetha makes the hair more substantial from the root, which reduces hair fall significantly.
Hibiscus is rich in amino acids necessary for producing keratin and stimulating hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches.
Aloe vera contains PE (proteolytic enzymes), which repair dead skin cells on the scalp and also serves as a great conditioner and gives your hair all smooth and shiny.
Lemon juice is an excellent degreaser, so it is perfect for washing hair, especially if your scalp is on the oily side.