We are very cautious about our hair health, so we search for products that would take care of our hair health. Hairstyle matters a lot in our overall personality and looks. So hair care is a must also crucial for all of us.
But before starting a hair care routine, it’s essential to use only natural or less chemical hair products as it only keeps our hair healthy and smooth. Due to the harsh chemical hair products, hair care efforts will come out only with negative results. Hibiscus for hair is a well-recommended natural solution for every hair problem like control of hair fall, stops hair loss, etc.
- Hibiscus flowers
- Add water and allow the flowers to soak overnight.
- Next morning, heat the pan on high flame till the water comes to a boil.
- Then, reduce the fire and keep it for 5 to 15 more minutes.
- It became concentrated and began frothing up a little, turns off the flame.
- Let it cool down by covering the pot with a top.
- Once it reaches the average temperature, use your hand to crush the flowers.
- Now you can use it as shampoo.
Massage your scalp with it and work it through your hair’s entire roots and tips. Then, wash it off thoroughly with warm water. Do it twice a week for shiny and moisturize hair.
Why it Works:
Red hibiscus flowers are widespread and widely used for medicinal purposes. They have rich nutrients such as amino acids necessary for producing keratin, the building blocks of our hair.
Hibiscus flowers increase hair growth and get rid of premature hair greying by decreasing excessive body heat, inciting blood circulation to the scalp, and increasing the supply of essential nutrients to the hair follicles.
It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins necessary for the production of melanin, the pigment that gives the hair its natural color. Hibiscus’ sweet taste, cold potency, and astringent properties provide cooling relief from the summer heat.
Hibiscus cools your liver and reduces the blood’s heat by purging hot bile from the gall bladder.