Hair is the best fashion accessory if it is cared for in the right way. It is a vital part of our looks and personality. Dry hair does not absorb or hold sufficient moisture to keep its smoothness and brightness, so it may look lackluster and be weak and brittle.
You can use homemade shampoo to treat hair if it becomes dry and brittle. The Homemade shampoo can make at home at your leisure containing natural and accessible ingredients such as Lavender oil, Soap nut, Henna, and Shikakai. It smells great and leaves your hair feeling healthy and soft.
- Lavender oil – 4 Teaspoon
- Soapnuts Powder – 100 grams
- Shikakai Powder – 100 grams
- Henna Powder – 50 grams
- Poppy Seeds – 50 grams
- Take the Soap nuts, Shikakai, and Henna powder in a pot. Add water and poppy seeds to it and allow the ingredients to soak overnight.
- Next morning, heat the pan on high flame till the water comes to a boil.
- Boil the ingredients until everything became in half the pot.
- Turn off the stove and let it cover and cool until it comes to the average temperature.
- Strain it and add sandalwood oil, then use it as a regular shampoo.
Massage it in your scalp thoroughly and rinse it with the warm water. You can preserve it in the bottle and use it regularly. For the best outcomes, use the shampoo twice a week.
Why it Works:
For hundreds of years, shikakai has been used for hair care in India. Shikakai used in the form of shampoo to clean hair and even as hair masks. It contains a rich source of Vitamin A, C, D, E, and K.
The Lavender oil promotes hair growth and also has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, which can improve scalp health. Henna always goes well with shikakai, reetha, amla, neem, aloe vera, and many other natural ingredients.
The most efficient way to use reetha nut for hair is to use it as a hair rinse. With regular use, reetha makes the hair more substantial from the root, which reduces hair fall significantly.
Leave a Reply