Unwanted facial hair can be embarrassing for many people, especially for women. Many women nowadays are worried about the growth of hair in their faces. They resort to artificial creams and lotion which provides only temporary solution and are forced to use it regularly. Women feel that it degrades their beauty and often turn to expensive treatments to remove them.
Several natural remedies can be used to remove the hairs from the comfort of our home. Which is both reliable and most importantly cost-efficient. We will see one such natural remedy.
- Malai(milk cream) – One Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – Half Tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder – One Tablespoon
- Take one tablespoon of malai in a bowl.
- Add half a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix it well till we get a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it in for about 5 minutes. Rinse out with lukewarm water.
For better results follow this method twice a week.
Why it Works:
Malai works as a natural exfoliator and helps in eliminating the dead skin cells. Malai not only cleanses the skin but can also tighten large open pores.
Lemon juice naturally contains vitamin C, an antioxidant that may help reduce skin damage and premature aging. Due to its high pH levels, lemon can decrease oil on the skin and reduce inflammation.
The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring and remove hair. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.