Most of the people from previous generations do not face any hair loss. Most of them had their hair until their death. Even if they face baldness problems that would be in their late 40s or 50s.
People in the current generation face hair loss even from a very young age. Young people around mid 20s face severe hair loss problems, which leads to baldness.
Baldness at a young age is due to many factors such as modern life style, constant stress, pollution, high tension, etc., Previous generation people don’t need to deal with stress and other problems which helped them to have great hair till their death.
Modern people often use artificial treatments, which assures them instant but temporary results. Synthetic treatments treat hair loss without addressing the cause.
Natural treatments gently address the cause of the hair loss, so that the hair growth is improved drastically. In this post we will see a natural remedy for baldness due to excessive hair loss.
- Crown Flower (Tamil: Erruam Poo) Milk – Few drops as required
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1 Tablespoon
- Hibiscus leaves – Few Numbers
- Soak the Fenugreek seeds for one hour to make it soft.
- Grind the seeds thoroughly to make it as a paste.
- Crush the Hibiscus leaves to make a juice from it.
- Mix Crown Flower Milk, Fenugreek paste, and Hibiscus Leaf Juice well.
- Mix it well so that there are no lumps.
Apply this mixture directly on the balded area on the scalp. Wash it thoroughly with plain water.
Continue this for a few months, and you can find visible resuts.
Note: Care must be taken that this juice does not touch your mouth or eyes. Crown Flower is toxic and must be avoided taking internally.
Why it works:
Crown Flower has known for its anti-inflammatory, antibiotic properties. Combined with Fenugreek seeds and Hibiscus flower, it proves to be an excellent promoter of hair growth.
This mixture also reduces body heat, which is a critical factor in hair loss.