Acne or pimples develops when the hair follicles on the face, chest or back are clogged with oil and dead skin. Each pore is connected to a sebaceous gland, which produces an oily substance called sebum. Extra sebum can plug up pores, causing the growth of a bacteria.
Makeup is a temporary solution as it can only camouflage, not cure your skin problems. Using cheap or bad quality cosmetic products can make your skin greasy and further aggravate the problem. One of the easiest ways to get rid of acne is to stick to natural home remedies as they are safe and reliable and don’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Poppy seeds – 4 to 5 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – two tablespoons
- Take the required amount of poppy seeds(Khus Khus), feed it to the juicer/mixer with the lemon juice.
- And grid it to a paste-like consistency, then transfer this mixture to a bowl.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave it in for a good 20 minutes then rinse with clean cold water.
For better results, follow this method every night before bed.
Why it Works:
Poppy seeds being a powerhouse of antioxidants and essential nutrients reduce skin inflammation, scalp infections and overall skin and hair health.
The high amount of linoleic acid in poppy makes it extremely effective in treating eczema, burns and itching.
Applying poopy seed paste as a mask on the face helps in treating acne and pimples and provides a clear, glowing complexion, to make you beautiful.