Adding pure herbs to your deep conditioner can help your hair to thrive. When using herbs for hair care, you don’t want to overwhelm your products with tons of herbs. Just 1 or 2 herbs will suffice. Plus, you are better able to see what herbs work best in your hair when you don’t use too many at once.
There are various natural hair packs made at home easily with one or two commonly available ones. To repair split ends and breathe new life into dull, damaged hair, use hibiscus flower powder with aloe vera. It is also to maintain smooth hair and get rid of dry hair.
- Hibiscus Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Aloe vera Gel – 1/4 Cup
- Sesame Oil – little amount
- Take aloe gel and put it in a bowl.
- Pour the hibiscus flower powder into the bowl.
- Pour a little amount of Sesame Oil and blend well to form a paste.
- Apply the paste starting from the middle of hair strands to the tips.
Avoid using on the scalp and roots of the hair. Rinse with warm water after about 45 minutes. This remedy can be used once weekly.
Why it Works:
Hibiscus flowers are rich in amino acids necessary for producing keratin and help stimulate hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches.
Aloe vera is very moisturizing; therefore, it helps your hair to retain length. A natural conditioner, Aloe vera is rich in nutrients that have been proven to grow healthy hair.