Are you suffering from body odour issues? And always wondered what the right solution is? Body odour can not only be unpleasant to people around but also for the person experiencing it. The body releases sweat when it needs to cool down the body temperature. Body odour can be a problem at any time of the year, either burning hot summer or freezing cold winters, not just the climate, body also produces sweat under stress.
The unpleasant smell doesn’t come from the sweat itself but the bacteria that breaks down the sweat. Even though there are millions of products for body odour available in the market, not all can be trusted to the job or be safe without harmful chemicals. Here is natural remedy for reducing body odour which is reliable and cost effective.
- Rose petals – two tablespoons
- Nut grass root(korai kizhangu) – one inch
- Spanish cherry flower(magizhampoo) – twotablespoon
- Take two tablespoons of rose petals and magizhampoo with one inch of dried korai kizhangu and grind it into a fine powder.
- Apply this powder on your body 10 minutes before bath.
- Rinse out with cold water.
For better results, follow this method every day. Using this method regularly would reduce body odour.
Why it Works:
Rose flower can actually shower you with numerous health benefits. This flower exerts a positive effect on your body, mind and skin and has been used since ancient times.
Apart from being a well-known beauty ingredient it also prevents body odour. Magizhampoo promotes healthy gums and teeth.
Rinsing mouth with water solution made with bakul helps in strengthening the teeth. Magizhampoo also reduces body odour by preventing bacteria growth.