Most of us can agree that all of us have, but sadly nails break before reaching it. There are several reasons for the nails to break like taking shower for too long, harshly handling things, accidentally cutting your nails in the kitchen, and so on. The main reason behind brittle nails is dry and unhealthy cuticles and the nail bed. So proper moisturizing and good care can make your nails healthier and stronger.
Although many products like cuticle oils are available in the market, not all can be trusted to do the job, and also they are cost-effective. You can always opt for the natural and reliable option which will not burn your pocket.
- Unflavoured Gelatine – 2 Tablespoons
- Warm Water – 4 Tablespoons
- Take two tablespoons of unflavoured gelatine in a bowl.
- Mix it with four tablespoons of lukewarm water into a fine consistent.
- Apply this mixture on your cuticles and nail bed and leave it for about 10 minutes. Rinse out with clean water.
For better results, follow this method every day. Using this method regularly would make your nails stronger and healthier.
Why it Works:
Gelatin is a protein derived from collagen (when you cook collagen, you get gelatin), and has a unique combination of amino acids. Gelatin is made up mainly of the amino acids glycine, proline, valine, hydroxyproline, and glutamic acid.
It has become popular over recent years, especially for the role it plays in brain function, joint health, and healthy skin, hair, and nails.