Struggling with large pores on the face? And searching for a solution that works? Pores can be caused due to many reasons like skin type, exposure to the sun, aging, genetics, or ingrown hair from shaving. Even the size and look of the pores can differ from person to person. Pores can be more noticeable on acne-prone skin types, as acne clogs the pores, as a result, the pores expand. Regular exfoliating can help in minimizing the pores.
Natural remedies are undoubtedly the best in having smooth, brighter, and poreless skin. Most of the ingredients that are used in expensive skin brightening products can be found right in your pantry or kitchen. Natural ingredients assure you that no hazardous chemical components such as parabens, phthalates harm your skin.
- Soybean oil – One tablespoon
- Neem oil – One tablespoon
- Take one tablespoon of both soybean oil and neem oil in your palms and gently massage your face in a circular motion and concentrate more on the problem area.
- Place a hot towel which is dipped in lukewarm water and squeezed on your face to let the pores open and absorb the oil.
- Leave this on your face for about 15 minutes. Rinse out with lukewarm water and gentle soap.
For better results follow this method twice a week.
Why it Works:
Soybean oil is rich in vitamin E, a nutrient that can help promote skin health, thus reducing the scarring and pores on the skin. Soybean oil also helps the skin retains its moisture.
Pure neem oil is incredibly potent. To treat acne, fungal infections, warts, or moles, use undiluted neem oil to spot treat affected areas, treating active pimples, and reducing scarring and dark spots.
Leave a Reply