Eyes are the most significant organs in our body we have in contact with the world around us. Many believe that eyes represent a window to our soul. We need to preserve them and take care of these delicate organs. Ayurvedic science offers many natural, safe and effective eye care techniques.
Dazzling eyes look bigger and more beautiful than dull eyes. You can also reduce puffiness and redness of eyes by following our previous articles. Finally, keeping your eyes white and bright is much easier when you eat well, induce a good night’s sleep and look after your health. Triphala is one of the most effective homemade remedies for bright eyes.
- Triphala powder
Triphala – Brighter Eyes:
- Take a pinch of Triphala powder and mix it in the one cup of water.
- Preserve it overnight and in the morning, use the water to wash your eyes.
- Keep blinking so that your eyes can sense to the Triphala Eyewash and perform this for at least 5 minutes.
- On the frequent practice of this remedy, your eyes will be bright.
Triphala Churna – Improve Eye Vision:
- Take two teaspoons of Triphala Powder.
- Mix it with lukewarm water and consume it at the bedtime.
- Consuming it once a day will improve the eyesight.
Why it Works:
Triphala strengthens the eye muscles and improves the eyesight. In Ayurveda, Amla is used to enhance the Alochaka Pitta, which governs the eye vision.
Triphala constitutes an abundant source of Vitamin C. It also has the properties of an antioxidant, which implies it can fight free radicals during oxidation.
It can help to reduce any damage caused in the eyes due to oxidative stress. It can also help you take care of minor problems like the redness, inflammation and strain in the eyes.
It also comprises excessive amounts of bioflavonoids. Both of these help with stimulating your overall immunity and accelerating the curing process.
As a result, any eye-related condition can get cured more completely when you intake Triphala.
The immune-boosting properties of this herb can also aid you to prevent your eyes from developing any fungus borne illnesses.