Everyone wants to get rich, thick, soft, and beautiful hair. But moving towards chemical treatment is not suitable for your hair as later it can create many hair problems.
Herbal ways are free from chemicals and highly useful for a longer time. There is a natural homemade shampoo using Hibiscus, Amla, and Shikakai powder.It is simple to make, also efficient for promoting hair growth.
- Hibiscus flowers and leaves – 5-6
- Shikakai – 2 Teaspoon
- Amla powder– 4 Teaspoon
- Water – 750 ml.
- Grind the hibiscus flower and leaves together. Add amla and shikakai powder in flower and leaves paste and mix them properly.
- Add water to it and allow the ingredients to soak overnight.
- Next morning, heat the pan on high flame till the water comes to a boil.
- Then, reduce the fire and keep it for 5 to 15 more minutes.
- When it became concentrated and begins frothing up a little, turn off the flame.
- Let it cool down by covering the pot with a top.
- Once it reaches the average temperature, use your hand to crush the boiled ingredients.
- Keep it in hibiscus leaves and let them dry to become powder form.
- Now you can use it as shampoo.
Massage your scalp with it and work it through your hair’s entire roots and tips. Then, wash it off thoroughly with warm water. Do it twice a week for shiny and moisturize hair.
Why it Works:
For hundreds of years, shikakai has been used for hair care in India. Shikakai is also be used in the form of shampoo to clean hair, make hair oil, and even as hair masks as it contains a rich source of Vitamin A, C, D, E, and K. The most efficient way to use reetha nut for hair is to use it as a hair rinse. With regular use, reetha makes the hair more substantial from the root, which reduces hair fall significantly.
Hibiscus is rich in amino acids necessary for producing keratin and stimulating hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches.
Amla contains many essential fatty acids that penetrate the follicles, making the hair softer, shinier, and voluminous. It increases the growth of hair due to its high iron and carotene content. You can create amla paste for hair by combining it with other herbs that promote hair growth.
Leave a Reply